One day cash collection learning experience
A unique one day course delivered in the prestigious setting of 1 Canada Square, London. This course will energise and enable your telephony team to make an immediate impact on cash collection.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who speaks with members of the public who have fallen behind with their payments
- People collecting debts from trade customers
- Those who are new to the collections role
- Experienced collectors wishing to develop their skills and improve their performance
How does the training work?
You will attend a one day workshop where you will learn the most effective techniques for collecting payments without upsetting customers. There are exercises and role plays and you will complete your own workbook to further embed the learning.
What will the training cover?
The key modules are:
- Choosing our behaviour – the power of assertiveness
- The 6 steps of an effective call structure
- Overcoming excuses
- Payment priorities – the choices people make
- Questioning techniques
- Encouraging payment and causing concern
- The rules of negotiation and how to negotiate effectively
The workshop commences at 9.15am and finishes at approximately 4.30pm.